Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Why would you purchase though?
Several (although not very compelling) reasons:

1) To meet minimum spend requirements for a credit card
2) To earn QFF points (especially on spends where you may ot have otherwise been able to - eg. AMEX).
3) To have an alternate (back up) form of payment to use for overseas travel

I intend to purchase a few.

Last edited:

andye

Virgin
Platinum
With regards 2)
1.2c isn't an awful price
Points Club may be a factor
If you have an Amex with a supermarket bonus that helps too

But do note only1s are not accepted at the big Canberra online shop

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Last edited:

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Thanks, that beats the 4% through RACQ.
Be aware of this message on the website:

"We are currently experiencing issues delivering eGift Cards to Hotmail accounts. Please use a different email address if possible"

Three of my cards have come through, I'm waiting for the 4th. Cards usually come within a few minutes of receiving the invoice, but for my 4th card the invoice was received more than 3 hours ago, but no card yet received.

andye

Virgin
Platinum
Be aware of this message on the website:

"We are currently experiencing issues delivering eGift Cards to Hotmail accounts. Please use a different email address if possible"

Three of my cards have come through, I'm waiting for the 4th. Cards usually come within a few minutes of receiving the invoice, but for my 4th card the invoice was received more than 3 hours ago, but no card yet received.
I've had this for last couple of weeks but have been coming through ok to my hotmail

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

33kft

Established Member
Tempting.. I’ve never seen the Accor vouchers before.
From what I understand you can't use them to book online with Accor but you can use them in person when checking out. This means a lot of the sale rates (which are prepaid) can't be booked with these. I'll probably give them a miss, unless anyone else has had good experiences with them?