Woolworths gift card thread | Page 191 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Woolworths gift card thread

lilkid28

Sorry if been covered before, Is it no longer possible to redeem WW points towards purchase of gift card?

Nathant123

Typically how often do Woolies or BigW offer bonus points on visa gift cards? I’m after a stack (~50 to 100) but would rather hold off until they offer the 1000 QF points per card. Last time I remember I think it was BigW that did it back in May.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Typically how often do Woolies or BigW offer bonus points on visa gift cards? I’m after a stack (~50 to 100) but would rather hold off until they offer the 1000 QF points per card. Last time I remember I think it was BigW that did it back in May.
Only 1 Visa? Either woolies or big w should have them on within a two month period, perhaps shorter.

Captain Halliday

Established Member
I noticed this in the Suncorp Rewards App tonight.

Looks like the recent Coles devaluation is more contagious than Coronavirus.

7F0FC840-9544-4301-B39A-96E4BF243673.png

jkbaus

any chance you could post the reicept?
Having a problem uploading pic on my phone.

Don’t know if at all Woolies.
I paid at staffed counter.
I was only going to buy one card. The staff member actually commented that the system didn’t charge the purchase fee. I went back and got more.

All have activation slips showing “successful”.

SOPOOR

Established Member
Having a problem uploading pic on my phone.

Don’t know if at all Woolies.
I paid at staffed counter.
I was only going to buy one card. The staff member actually commented that the system didn’t charge the purchase fee. I went back and got more.

All have activation slips showing “successful”.
could be a covid special!

or a covid system error

chk123

Intern
I went into Woolies this week to purchase a physical Woolies gift card as a present. No offers,no bonus points etc. The card did not activate at the register, the attendant advised that they no longer accept credit card as payment for gift cards anymore. Not e-gift cards, but credit cards! I've reached out to the customer service team but have yet to hear back

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I went into Woolies this week to purchase a physical Woolies gift card as a present. No offers,no bonus points etc. The card did not activate at the register, the attendant advised that they no longer accept credit card as payment for gift cards anymore. Not e-gift cards, but credit cards! I've reached out to the customer service team but have yet to hear back
If this were true then they've just lost 99% of future gift card sales.

Recent Posts

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lapa80

Currently Active Users