Who on AFF are the cruise gurus and what are your preferred cruise lines and ships? | Page 14 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Who on AFF are the cruise gurus and what are your preferred cruise lines and ships?

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map

YSSY

Flights
My Map
I am not a cruise person but read this article on Loyalty Lobby re a status match. Thought it might work for some on here

MSC Cruises Voyager: Rare Cruise Line Status Match Opportunity From a Full Range Of Travel Loyalty Programs | LoyaltyLobby
We have two MSC cruises booked for April and managed to avail of this status match.They accepted our Accor Hotels Gold membership (which was also obtained tactically without actually staying at Accor hotels) and matched us to Voyager Gold, which is the second highest level and gives us a minor few benefits. Interestingly they credit the status points too so that upgrading to the next level requires only the extra points. I'll report back with what actual benefits we get onboard, but priority boarding and disembarking isn't included unfortunately.

VPS

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
We have two MSC cruises booked for April and managed to avail of this status match.They accepted our Accor Hotels Gold membership (which was also obtained tactically without actually staying at Accor hotels) and matched us to Voyager Gold, which is the second highest level and gives us a minor few benefits. Interestingly they credit the status points too so that upgrading to the next level requires only the extra points. I'll report back with what actual benefits we get onboard, but priority boarding and disembarking isn't included unfortunately.
Do you think I should try using Virgin Platinum or Hilton Diamond ?

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adam edis