Which Credit Card can you use at Australia Post?

travelnutjohn

Specifically via eftpos.

Does anyonr know which card you can pay via eftpos at australia post ?

So far i know of
Amex
Hsbc

I believe you need a physical bill with a barcode on it

It can actually depend on the biller. Some specifically do not permit certain type of Card to be used.

Generally with AusPost specific (e.g. stock) purchases, all methods of payment are permissible.

I used a bunch of Vanilla visa cards bought at Coles a few hours earlier to pay my ACT rates and rego.

It can actually depend on the biller. Some specifically do not permit certain type of Card to be used.

Generally with AusPost specific (e.g. stock) purchases, all methods of payment are permissible.
Apologies i think ive worded it poorly

When paying off your monthly balance, i am looking to go to aus post store and pay by eftpos
So they need a bill with barcode attached to it

I can't see a barcode on my Citi Premier bill but here's what it says about Aus Post:

View attachment 320656
hmmmm thats interesting thanks,
one of my family members has that card, and I swear it had no Aust post payment options on it, will need to look again

edit: just googled Bank@post, it looks like EFTPOS is not posssible only cash/cheques
"Only cash or cheques are accepted for Bank@Post deposit transactions."

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back