Which Amex Card to Choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavhore

Hi, I am looking at getting corporate credit cards for the company that i work for and am trying to work out which of the Amex cards has the best rewards program. On face value t it looks like the Business Explorer Card is the best as you get 2 points per $1 spend, but i see that there rewards program is called Gateway, which is different to the Platinum Business card. Is the Gateway rewards program any good? We are already members with the Qantas business rewards program so are we better off with the Qantas card even though you get a reduced rate of 1.25 points per $1 spend.

Any help would be most appreciated :)

Thanks Gavin

if it were me i'd go for the business explorer, for the following reasons:
1. no cap on points earnt.
2. bigger selection of airlines partners to convert the points to (no qantas though). i personally find qantas very limiting being a bronze member & you need a heck of a lot more qantas points as it seems to be more devalued.
3. slightly better earn rate
4. annual points bonus if you meet the minimums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back