Where is this photo taken? (Anyone can post a photo)

TheRealTMA

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Today's challenge. Related to Lady Hawke? Where and how?
DSC08694.JPG DSC08700.JPG RC009.jpg

dajop

Enthusiast
Solutions
Ok my guess which I think is wrong has inadvertently led me to an answer (after I looked at my wrong answer on Google maps) that I think could be right.

The wrong answer is the Airplane Graveyard in Tucson, Arizona, but is it correct that the actual answer is only a few miles from there?

JohnM

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Ok my guess which I think is wrong has inadvertently led me to an answer (after I looked at my wrong answer on Google maps) that I think could be right.

The wrong answer is the Airplane Graveyard in Tucson, Arizona, but is it correct that the actual answer is only a few miles from there?

👍

JohnM

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
OK - it looks like I need to spill the beans to stop taxing the Google servers.

It is prototype #2 (on the wheel well door), in ANA livery (launch customer), at the Pima Air & Space Museum, Tucson, AZ.

So it is a real B787, but not real in that it never flew commercially.

Ade

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Good morning AFFers
where am I (apart from lockdowntown Melb)?
#MAR007

View attachment 260502

The Séance table :p The Ouija board is not visible in the pic though :p

On a serious note - The image was very captivating and so I googled this pic. So in the spirit of truthfulness, I won't say what it is

MARTINE

The Séance table :p The Ouija board is not visible in the pic though :p
… follow the clues and you will find the answer (… or meet a tall dark handsome stranger ..)
Post automatically merged:

… follow the clues and you will find the answer (… or meet a tall dark handsome stranger ..)
.. there is a link to a weaver of cloth

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..