When CX PE not available you get J class plus J status credits + points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

My daughter and I have just completed a Perth-Hong Kong-Osaka-Hong Kong-Perth trip.

When I booked the PE ticket through the CX web site, I noticed for the HKG-KIX-HKG flights, PE was not available and we had been placed in Business.:p

The flight from HKG-KIX was a 2 class A330, with the current excellent J class product.

The return flight was a 2 class 777 with the new regional J class product.

Wanted to complete the trip and wait for QF to update my FF account before posting and in case the aircraft for the HK-Japan were substituted.

So, I can confirm, J class status credits and points were received for the HK-Japan flights. Both these flights were great, with brilliant service plus personal welcome and farewell greetings from the staff.

No greeting from the cabin manager on the 2 flights between Australia and HK.

Very happy and will be interesting to see what happens next year, when I make the same trip.

yohy?!

Established Member
Qantas
Silver
nice one - I had thought that this practice would end with the roll out of regional PE in the CX network, initially they were putting people in Y on non-PE sectors but its good news that they arent!

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

UberTravel

Wow, but maybe you were just extremely lucky. Or is it the common way CX handles PE tickets?

ReLoad

Established Member
I've had whY on PE tickets for legs that don't have it before. I've also had J with no PE before and only PE SC and points, so YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.