what to do ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 100,000 points with Citi plat, I can transfer to QFF at 1 : 1,
or to Velocity at 1.5 : 1, however Velocity are offering 25% bonus on transfers. rtn Syd - London with Qantas business class is 260k points and Virgin Atlantic is only 180K therefore I think Velocity is best return on points spent ???

Hi steve, welcome to AFF. :D

I'm sure you'll find plenty of information here.

Cheers ...

rtn Syd - London with Qantas business class is 260k points and Virgin Atlantic is only 180K therefore I think Velocity is best return on points spent ???
Where did you hear 180,000 points from SYD - LHR on virgin atlantic. I though it was 384,000 and that couldnt be redeemed until later in the year.

admin may want to offer 'steve' a username change, as using his e-mail address could end up with a lot of spam ...

Where did you hear 180,000 points from SYD - LHR on virgin atlantic. I though it was 384,000 and that couldnt be redeemed until later in the year.
I believe this is the rate through Virgin Atlantic Flying Club? MrGreg is correct that it's 384k through Velocity.

You might want to take a look at Krisflyer - 127,500 for a return business class saver award to MAN.

I believe this is the rate through Virgin Atlantic Flying Club? MrGreg is correct that it's 384k through Velocity.

You might want to take a look at Krisflyer - 127,500 for a return business class saver award to MAN.

That is the rate for Flying Club - thanks for the heads up on the rate for Velocity...

"You might want to take a look at Krisflyer - 127,500 for a return business class saver award to MAN. "
Is citi plat 1:1 with krisflyer? My citi gold isn't!
Cheers Danger UXB

"You might want to take a look at Krisflyer - 127,500 for a return business class saver award to MAN. "
Is citi plat 1:1 with krisflyer? My citi gold isn't!
Cheers Danger UXB
3:2, but still better value than Qantas or Velocity if the saver awards suit your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back