What series to acquire for inflight entertainment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combining a phone charger and phone holder our Magnetic Wireless Car Phone Charger quickly charges your phone while driving without tangled cords!

Suitable for car dashboard air vent installation, our wireless phone charger makes phone calls and GPS navigation easier more convenient.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

amaroo

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
House of cards is compulsory.

"You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment" - Francis Urquhart

The Original is top shelf.....haven't checked out the sepo version.

PointyEnd

Depends on what tickles your fancy, but I'm a huge fan of 'QI' with Stephen Fry. A general knowledge game show (of sorts) with razor-sharp and lightning-quick wit all round. Plus that impeccably dry English humour. Astounds me how knowledgeable he is about .... well, ... just about everything.
Also- 'Dirk Gently'- a great series about a bumbling detective genius that only the Poms could do so well. Loosely based on the Douglas Adams (creator of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) novel 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'. Highly recommended :p

ReLoad

Established Member
"You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment" - Francis Urquhart

The Original is top shelf.....haven't checked out the sepo version.

Ive seen both, and as much as it loathes me to say it, the yanks have them covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.