Westpac Gold Altitude Visa+Amex vs Commonwealth Plat. Visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasher

Hi All,

I am in the process of finalising a home loan, and basically it comes down to Westpac or Commonwealth. (broker worked that out, lets not debate that!). My question is which Card do members think is better? The Westpac Gold Altitude + Amex or the Commonwealth Plat Visa. Any general comments about dealing with each bank would be very helpful too. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Westpac Gold Altitude Visa+Amex vs Commonwealth Plat. Vi

dasher said:
Hi All,

I am in the process of finalising a home loan, and basically it comes down to Westpac or Commonwealth. (broker worked that out, lets not debate that!). My question is which Card do members think is better? The Westpac Gold Altitude + Amex or the Commonwealth Plat Visa. Any general comments about dealing with each bank would be very helpful too. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I've dealt with both and don't particularly recommend either. I don't have any better ideas though :!:

I have several house and investment loans with CBA and find that coupled with the Platinum card the service is generally good. The Plat card certainly gets you a good response from the bank staff plus I tend to have a one on one relationship with my local manager. (though she follows Richmond. ....oops OT :oops:)

I personally think all the banks are a ripoff but this is probably as good as it gets :!: :oops: :p :cry: :x :evil: :twisted:

Re: Westpac Gold Altitude Visa+Amex vs Commonwealth Plat. Vi

dasher said:
basically it comes down to Westpac or Commonwealth. (broker worked that out, lets not debate that!).

Just make sure you know about the commission the broker receives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back