Westpac Broking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatross710

Established Member
The thread about the ASX game reminded me about the option I actived to receive points for executing a trade on the Westpac Broking website.

"Altitude cardholders can earn one Altitude point for every dollar spent on brokerage. There is no limit to the number of points you can earn - and with no points expiry you can redeem sooner and fly further. "

I've done a few infrequent trades in January (hopefully buying bargains) but I don't see the points flow through to the Altitude account.

The points offer was pretty insignificant anyway being based only on the brokerage so I must admit it's not worth following up. I had a look at it last year and the points didn't appear either.

When I remember (during banking hours) I will follow up.

Anyone else had this issue?

The thread about the ASX game reminded me about the option I actived to receive points for executing a trade on the Westpac Broking website.

"Altitude cardholders can earn one Altitude point for every dollar spent on brokerage. There is no limit to the number of points you can earn - and with no points expiry you can redeem sooner and fly further. "

I've done a few infrequent trades in January (hopefully buying bargains) but I don't see the points flow through to the Altitude account.

The points offer was pretty insignificant anyway being based only on the brokerage so I must admit it's not worth following up. I had a look at it last year and the points didn't appear either.

When I remember (during banking hours) I will follow up.

Anyone else had this issue?

Email Altitude with the dates of the trades, and they should resolve this for you. I had a similar issue where I was not receiving bonus points from a Bonus Partner. I was credited 500 good will points per transaction.

Email Altitude with the dates of the trades, and they should resolve this for you. I had a similar issue where I was not receiving bonus points from a Bonus Partner. I was credited 500 good will points per transaction.
Thanks for the tip. Too much time has passed to be bothered. I've mainly been using another online broker whom has a lower brokerage.

If I recall Westpac gained me with a promotional brokerage rate (sub $20) and they lost me as they were slowly (but surely) like only bankers can: ratcheting up their brokerage. Just doing a quick search through the emailed contract notes on brokerage:

July 04 $24.95
Jan 06 $31.95

Makes for expensive FF points.

Alby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back