Wendouree allocations and general discussion

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
I wish I had time to read 50 pages of comments, I slimmed through it months ago!
The address is mentioned on the first page. As is a previous order form that I uploaded. Other pages will detail peoples buying experiences as well as other order forms that have been uploaded for different years.

redmaxo

Interesting to see no straight cabernet this year but the Cab/Malbec is available. That will make the Cab/Malbec difficult to get. Surprised they didn't do the straight cab and skip the blend.

mini2

Established Member
That's gotta be new, I thought it's nothing, red/black crayons or initials.

darellk

First timer here, received nicely worded knock-back letter due to small production this year, and asking to return the note confirming my ongoing interest.

To be expected, was only wanting to get 2-3 bottles for my small scale collection.

Daver6

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
First timer here, received nicely worded knock-back letter due to small production this year, and asking to return the note confirming my ongoing interest.

To be expected, was only wanting to get 2-3 bottles for my small scale collection.

Interesting. My knock back letter last year made no mention of confirming future interest.

We've Increased Our Flying to 30 Destinations Across Australia. Book With Us Today. Change Your Flight, Fee-Free and As Often As You Like for Travel up to 30 Apr 22*. Contactless Check-in. Special Safety Protocols. New Cleaning Practices. Online Check-in.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Daver6

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red