Wendouree allocations and general discussion | Page 37 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Wendouree allocations and general discussion

CJEMNMAC

Flights
My Map
Card just got charged for this year.....

If I deduct Cab Sav and Pressings I think I will get balance in full.

Wanted Cab Sav out of those 2 but hey !.... happy to get some after waiting..

mini2

Just called them again, Shiraz gone as well. So if you missed out on things from previous years, call them up crack a whinge and they will try and accommodate. They also prioritise smaller orders.

Bart02

Just called them again, Shiraz gone as well. So if you missed out on things from previous years, call them up crack a whinge and they will try and accommodate. They also prioritise smaller orders.
If you winge too much you may lose your crayon color for next year.Gentle enquiries are usually accepted well. My order this year was small,3 of each(doz total) and only got 6.no cab or pressings,but at least shiraz,which did not get last year.

afro

prioritise smaller orders right now or from the beginning?lots of people received their 11 or 12 boxes in early july, if that count as a smaller order then i need to double my order next time. i only ordered a 6 pack of each wine including muscat. still not charged yet.

mini2

prioritise smaller orders right now or from the beginning?lots of people received their 11 or 12 boxes in early july, if that count as a smaller order then i need to double my order next time. i only ordered a 6 pack of each wine including muscat. still not charged yet.
From the beginning and I was tempted to call them out that's an outright lie. I've ordered 6 of each bar the MoA. Revised my order from 6 to 2 bottles each while I was on the call, the order was processed an hour later and looks like I've got 7 bottles of whatever muck they've decided I'm worthy of.

khussey79

Intern
I rang today as I had to change some details.
As a first year order she estimated another 2 weeks for new orders.
But from the conversation i’m Not expecting any.

dav3

I got my card charged last Friday for what I worked out about 3 bottles. I ordered 18 bottles. The wine will arrive today. Would be interested to find out what I got this year.

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I got my card charged last Friday for what I worked out about 3 bottles. I ordered 18 bottles. The wine will arrive today. Would be interested to find out what I got this year.
That's going to be expensive postage for just 3 bottles.

afro

Saw this little box when I came home, I said to myself, that can’t be it.

AB0CEBB0-4E31-4E46-A1AA-D66BB07864F1.jpeg

And when I opened it up, all muscat.

EB3A3CAF-16C5-42E7-90D2-A0C54EAA1375.jpeg

See ya next year wendouree.

afro

It was, it is photocopy on a nice thick paper and everything ,even the paper is high quality :cool:

khussey79

Intern
I'm a first year and I just got pinged for $214.5, I put down 6 mixed (no cab or shiraz) so guessing a mix 4

penegal

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
I seem to be in the sin bin :(

AFF on Air Podcast

• Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt cha ...
  • Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York – a feat it aims to ach ...
  • Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shekhar0607