Visa Debit card, no monthly fee and up to $80 credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

markis10

Veteran Member
Not sure where this belongs because its a debit card but getting $80 credit with a few simple steps does sound rewarding!

ING DIRECT - Money Magazine

ing.jpg

Ahh dammit, I just signed up last month so missed out on the extra $20 for Money magazine readers. :(

Still, great product and has cheaper overseas ATM fees than most. A+++ would apply for it again.

Ditto. I signed up a few months ago and got the $60. I think I was lucky on the $20 on first salary deposit, as I got it for the micro payment sent to validate the account for debit purposes!

Yes I believe the "salary deposit" $20 was triggered by any deposit at all (mine was the $0.12 and $0.11 from PayPal).

Also signed up for the purpose of overseas ATM access. Looks like a good deal.

Turns out that ING will let you have two of these accounts, and you can link them to the same card (the second account is accessed throgh the one of the other account selections). Or you can have two cards.

Transferring funds from the first accoutn to the second also triggers the salary $20 bonus.

Markis10

Thanks for the heads up - suits me and have signed up

Paddy

Two accounts (two account numbers) - the bonus is applied to the appropriate account.

Its a very generous program, opened a second account after getting the card Friday, transferred some funds in Friday and today I had the $20 bonus, transferred that $20 to the new (second) account which triggered another $20 bonus as it was a deposit.

OK, can't easily see the overseas ATM fees, can anybody point out what these area here?

Thanks,

have activated myself and added a second card, $140 free cash! And then the same for the wife now underway.

Noticed you can get joint accounts too, anyone tried this and got the bonus again? Seems a bit cheeky but hey if they want to give money away who am I to argue!

Cheers

Thanks,

have activated myself and added a second card, $140 free cash! And then the same for the wife now underway.

Noticed you can get joint accounts too, anyone tried this and got the bonus again? Seems a bit cheeky but hey if they want to give money away who am I to argue!

Cheers

Nice try - maximum two accounts per card holder whether joint or not I am afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back