Virgin adds/increases Cairns, Darwin, Townsville routes.

AIRwin

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
The Beach is Calling sale is celebrating the launch of a new route between CNS and OOL:
Boarding the inaugural CNS-OOL flight! CNS airport looks completely different to my last visit in 2019... IMG_20211209_112105748.jpg

Saab34

Established Member
Was the best lounge in my book due to how quiet it always was, and the view out the window. Bathroom/Shower was claustrophobic however not a major point. Being quiet the service was more personal also. Cairns terminal is a zoo half the time during peak low cost carrier rushes.

I come across many people in the lounge namely USA tourists with Premium Delta access, all spoke very highly of the lounge, competed to what they get back home.

However I guess quiet doesn’t make financial sense for them so it’s days are probably gone. Fingers crossed they are just negotiating a lease for bottom dollar.

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..