Vietjet cancelled flight booked with Qantas ultimate card

dph71

Hi there,
Had an Email informing me that my direct flight from DAD to PQC has been cancelled and I have been offered a credit shell.
Vietjet aren't offering any direct flights for this route, tried to contact them without any success so I have raised a dispute with Amex.
Has anyone had any experience with these matters before we book with another carrier and spend another $500 just wondering about the success rates with these matters or should I take the credit shell and book a non direct flight with Vietjet ?
Thanks in advance Dph

Hi there,
Had an Email informing me that my direct flight from DAD to PQC has been cancelled and I have been offered a credit shell.
Vietjet aren't offering any direct flights for this route, tried to contact them without any success so I have raised a dispute with Amex.
Has anyone had any experience with these matters before we book with another carrier and spend another $500 just wondering about the success rates with these matters or should I take the credit shell and book a non direct flight with Vietjet ?
Thanks in advance Dph
If they canceled your flight, ask them to issue a full refund. If they don’t refund, dispute with card issuer which you did, period!

If they canceled your flight, ask them to issue a full refund. If they don’t refund, dispute with card issuer which you did, period!
I had a look at their terms and conditions and it doesn’t look like a full refund is an option :( Only credits.

I think the course of action would be to (a) write and ask for a refund, (b) forward the reply - if negative - to the card issuer to dispute.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back