Updated Bonus Partners - 1 January 2013 - 31 March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disappointing to say the least... Doesn’t look like much effort has been made this time.
No insurance companies...

Hopefully they have more to add, i miss the BP days...

Amex Bonus Rewards | PARTNERS

Most disappointing, I racked up almost 200,000 points ( Bonus + regular at 1.5 per $):D from this last quarter. I have heaps of insurance through Suncorp Group ( GIO,AAMI) and was looking forward to this quarter..Oh well......!!
:(

Is the binglee offer only a once off? i.e. I have already spent the required amount last december and I received the bonus points. If I do it again this month will I still be eligible for it? Or maybe my supp card holder can take advantage of it?

The Original Plat Premium Bonus Partners for 2013 is even more pathetic.
10 in total, no hotel chains. 4 restaurants.
1 resort in Bali.
And only 3 bonus points.
Said before, say it again: they've lost the plot.

Is the binglee offer only a once off? i.e. I have already spent the required amount last december and I received the bonus points. If I do it again this month will I still be eligible for it? Or maybe my supp card holder can take advantage of it?

I haven't bothered to try it more than once... But it does state once only, but in my eyes that should mean during each promotion period.... ;)

That is really disaapointing with a house & contents AAMI bill due in Feb of $1600! I actually thought about paying late December but because there was no expiry date on the offer on the site thought I'd hold off, big mistake. On the plus side did pay my Car Insurance/Green slip in December when it wasn't due to Jan 6th!

They seem to have only removed companies not added any new ones? Perhaps they are still finalising. Such a shame. AAMI was the best bonus partner for me!

Suggest you see if you can register again. If you can then one would assume you should ???????????????????

That is really disaapointing with a house & contents AAMI bill due in Feb of $1600! I actually thought about paying late December but because there was no expiry date on the offer on the site thought I'd hold off, big mistake. On the plus side did pay my Car Insurance/Green slip in December when it wasn't due to Jan 6th!

the T&C's said 1/10/12 to 31/12/12. I prepaid some of my GIO policies to make sure I got them

Maybe we should start a petition to get them bring back the BP 5x points :D That was a nice little earner...

Bugger! My house insurance is due in January. I thought the insurance offers would still continue as they have been running for so long. Big mistake!

"Call the number listed on the back of your Card to register for this offer
Shop online or for store locations visit harveynorman.com.au"

No more online registrations! wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back