TV series discussion {'ware Spoiler Alert} | Page 78 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

TV series discussion {'ware Spoiler Alert}

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I am a bit late to the party, but I have just watched the three seasons of Borgen. The first two seasons were great, but I felt the third lost its way a little.

TheRealTMA

Just finished “Karppi (Deadwind) - season 2’.

Nordic Noir, excellent.
Post automatically merged:

I am a bit late to the party, but I have just watched the three seasons of Borgen. The first two seasons were great, but I felt the third lost its way a little.
Yes, unfortunately, first few were excellent but like many it ran out of plot.

Julesmac

I saw that the newest season of Line of Duty was available on Stan. We watched about 10 minutes and then turned it off - we were so confused. Now we've gone back to the start & I'm so glad we did. We are still confused! Maybe not quite so much and goody now we have a nice solid 5 seasons to get through

Qantas
LT Silver
Flights
My Map
I stayed up late watching Blade Runner 2046, again. It’s better on the big screen but I enjoyed it, again. I originally went to see it with a friend of mine who had absolutely no idea what was going on. 🥱

love_the_life

Flights
My Map
Watching Eurovision movie. Not great but quite amusing bits.

“For instance, Lars compares his penis to a Volvo as it’s ‘solid, sturdy, dependable and not going to turn any heads’. I laughed because it’s the truth. I drive a Volvo and if it were a penis I could see it would be just like that as well as a bit dented and scruffy. (I also laughed when Lars and Sigrit declare they are fans of ‘Semen and Garfunkel’.)“

I thought it was 2 hours of my life I will get never get back. 😂

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Finally got around to watching rosehaven.. Enjoying it.
3 sessions on prime. 4th on iview.

Also on the sauce. Doco by Micallef. On alcohol in Australia.. very interesting

TheRealTMA

Little Birds is interesting.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poh