transferring points from Citi Gold to QFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezok

I rang up and they wanted 2500 points to transfer them!

But she said you can do it online, however I trawled through the terrible online interface and found a points transfer area which I couldnt actually follow through with...ie couldnt actually transfer them in the end..

any idea how to get the points across?

Firstly - Have you called Citibank to link your QFF account to your Citibank account? You must do this before you will be able to redeem points online.

If/after you have done that:Once you've logged on to your Citibank account, just under the red 'log off' button on the left is a drop down menu labelled 'jump to'.

Drop down the menu and about half way down, click on 'rewards'.
You'll see twelve large buttons with graphics. Click on the top left one labelled 'travel and adventure'.

Near the bottom of the list, just below Velocity, you will find Qantas. click on 'redeem now'.

You can only redeem in multiples of 10k points.

have citbank stopped doing qantas rewards?

it seems i cant find a link to transfer points to QF....? any ideas?

I believe that after the MAR31 changes, you need to have a Citibank Platinum card to continue transferring to QF.

The information above that I gave in January is now outdated.
As QF009 says, you need to have a Citibank Platinum card and be enrolled in the Qantas Direct Earn Rewards program for $19 p/a.

wow, so my last batch of 10000 points are good for an itunes voucher! cough!

have you guys done the hard yards on which card to replace it for QF points?

I was one of the early subscribers who got the Gold CB Visa for $0 app fee....

Any cards do that with 1 for 1 points....maybe i need to go over to virgin?!! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back