Transfer from Amex to Velocity Family Pool

zultan

Apologies, if this is a dumb question. My VV points pool into my partners account. If I transfer a bunch of points from Amex to my VV account, will they automatically get pooled? or are there rules that say points from Amex can only go to the account of the Amex holder? thanks

Apologies, if this is a dumb question. My VV points pool into my partners account. If I transfer a bunch of points from Amex to my VV account, will they automatically get pooled? or are there rules that say points from Amex can only go to the account of the Amex holder? thanks
From what I know, the pooling is for VFF points accrued by flying. If I may ask and if you earn VFF points on your other credit card spend, where does that land?

I don't have another credit card to compare to, just a bunch of Amex points doing nothing that I'd like to get to my partner. It looks as though I can at least manually transfer them to her if they hit my account. Just need to wait for the next bonus offer.

Yes, your points will auto transfer.
Post automatically merged:

the pooling is for VFF points accrued by flying.
No.

By way of example, I transferred from flybuys recently. This auto transferred to my partners account.

I agree with the above, any points that land into your account will automatically pool to your partner's account, regardless of the source of these points.

Source: My wife has had points from flybuys, flying and points.com land in her account and all of them pooled to mine instantaneously.

From what I know, the pooling is for VFF points accrued by flying

I don't think pooling is dependent on the source of accruing points. As soon as any points hit your velocity account they are on forwarded as per your family pooling arrangements.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back