Top Three Holiday Photos | Page 30 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Top Three Holiday Photos

VPS

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Shushhh! People will talk. 🐱

Paris department store Xmas Windows tomorrow night!
People can say whatever they like and it will be like water off a duck's back. Besides if they're picking on me then they might be leaving someone else alone who doesn't handle it as well 🤷‍♀️

VPS

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
London 3 years ago today. 3rd June was the awful London Bridge attack so there were police everywhere although this policewoman was happy to hold Paddington for me.

I was in London on the 7th July 2007 when the tubes were bombed as well. Lucky me

DSC04478.JPG

Leadenhall Market

DSC04480.JPG

View of St Pauls from One New Change

DSC04523.JPG

Christchurch Greyfriars Garden

DSC04544.JPG

Last edited:

JohnM

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
London 3 years ago today. 3rd June was the awful London Bridge attack so there were police everywhere although this was happy to hold Paddington for me.

I was in London on the 7th July 2007 when the tubes were bombed as well. Lucky me
You're bad luck; please advise me when you are going to be in London next so that I can go elsewhere... 😜

VPS

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
You're bad luck; please advise me when you are going to be in London next so that I can go elsewhere... 😜
I'd be off tomorrow if I could. Just finished watching the last of the Scotland railway series and now planning a few days on steam trains in Scotland. I doubt there will be an attacks up there. 🤞

Are you worried about attacks in Lake Ballard or Kalbarri NP? 🤣

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DDavis