To RTW or NOT ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold60

Mods - if this question needs to be moved, please do so...........

To RTW or NOT ???

i have just over 125 000 Kris miles/points.

i am trying to decide:

- do i use it for a return flight to SE Asia in Biz Class at some stage during a year

OR​

- do i use it as a cobbled together sort of RTW - the points would buy me a one way ticket for Houston to BNE - via MAN and SIN - i would aim for a two week stopover in both places - seats/flights being available of course.

My IAH to BNE flight would begin in late May and about a month later.

my main concern is that over the next few years BIZ Class seats might become scarcer with the recent AMEX changes, and people moving heaps of points to KRIS - and then chasing flights.

i am a bit tempted to just pay for a discount BIZ RTW fare like i did in 2017 and try and get a return BIZ Class trip to SE Asia at some stage - as i might be easier to get.

does anyone know, roughly, how hard it would be to try and get the above one way seat from IAH to BNE in maybe 2021 ? Is it a popular route in part or on the whole at that time of year ?

Any ideas please ?

TIA............... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back