The view from my "office"

TheRealTMA

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Yes ! I am heading off to brissy ✈️ to pick him up, I hope the Bruce is not too busy ;)
Not that it’s clear - are you technically allowed to drive to Brisbane airport to collect someone even if it’s DrRon?

(not complaining, just wondering.)

mrs.dr.ron

Established Member
Not that it’s clear - are you technically allowed to drive to Brisbane airport to collect someone even if it’s DrRon?

(not complaining, just wondering.)
Yes, because lockdown did not start till 4pm !
Just because a zillion people decided to head up the the Bruce at the same time as me is just an annoyance 🙄

mrs.dr.ron

Established Member
Where were you lot with the sirens and flashing lights clearing the way for moi when I was driving up the Bruce !!

Your simple solution to home security. Quickly view what’s happening at home when you're not there, giving you peace of mind.

Simple plug-in installation means you’ll be up and running in no time.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

tgh

Established Member
I have this mental image of A*** piloting the royal barge on the M1, the lord standing on the passenger seat with the sunroof open and acknowledging
all the supplicants who had pulled over to allow the barge passage and genuflecting deferentially as they passed...

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..