Targeted Woolies EDR 18k sign on bonus or general offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deewhy

2 family members today received targeted offers for 18k bonus sign on for the woolies EDr card. Is this a sign of things to come? I think they've dropped the public offer to 5k now.

Sounds good and I can live in hope.

I would be interested in appyoing for Everyday Rewards credit card but will not settle for anything less than 16,000 bonus points which was on offer to everyone for a while.

5k points, but free for the first year.

Is the 18k bonus coming with a year free, or still $89?

If $89, that is, effectively, 13,000 points for $89. Not bad, as you can redeem 13,500 for $100 giftcard, or a domestic flight.... but, not fantastic either

Sounds good and I can live in hope.

I would be interested in appyoing for Everyday Rewards credit card but will not settle for anything less than 16,000 bonus points which was on offer to everyone for a while.

Just remember, that offer came with a yearly fee.

But I do agree, I’d rather pay the small yearly fee and have a quick 18k in the bag than not paying it and only receive 5k.

I might wait until I get a similar targetted offer (well, here's hoping)

And extra 13,000 points is worth the annual fee.

Received said offer in the mail. Having just cancelled my earth card and about to cancel my Citibank Platinum this will fill the void for a MC/VISA earner.

Now the issue is: does one go the 18,000 for $89? OR call up and try and convert to the 10,000 for free offer?
Im leaning towards the 18000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back