Switching from QFF to BAEC | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Switching from QFF to BAEC

amaroo

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
I'm getting very interested. I'm nearly 2 x LTG and at the end of this current membership year (Feb 19) I'll have P1 for the next 12 months and (hopefully) a soft landing to Plat for another year after that.... just seems like good timing.

BA LTG is not my goal, but since I'm only 50 and have a healthy appetite for long haul holidays - it's something that could easily happen. I'm mostly interested in the upgrade benefits and the benefits that flow by crediting to BAEC for domestic QF travel.

Silly Q - any thoughts on potential negative impact for BA with the (likely) pending Hard Brexit ? I can't think of any....

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I'm getting very interested. I'm nearly 2 x LTG and at the end of this current membership year (Feb 19) I'll have P1 for the next 12 months and (hopefully) a soft landing to Plat for another year after that.... just seems like good timing.

BA LTG is not my goal, but since I'm only 50 and have a healthy appetite for long haul holidays - it's something that could easily happen. I'm mostly interested in the upgrade benefits and the benefits that flow by crediting to BAEC for domestic QF travel.

Silly Q - any thoughts on potential negative impact for BA with the (likely) pending Hard Brexit ? I can't think of any....
I don't think Brexit would have any more effect to BA than any other airline. I am sure they have rechecked all their outlying airport service contracts long ago.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craigbuster