Switch to Platinum Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

docjames

Qantas
Platinum
Well have just "downgraded" to the Edge card (from the upper spec Platinum Amex).

Interestingly, when the T&Cs arrived with the new cards, it states a 6 month interest free period, an unexpected bonus.

Have called to confirm and it appears not a typo, so thanks Amex for that one!

Just remember that if you make use of the six months interest free period, you'll be paying full interest on any purchases you make during that time though (or until the balance transfer is paid off).

Just remember that if you make use of the six months interest free period, you'll be paying full interest on any purchases you make during that time though (or until the balance transfer is paid off).
I got one last December. The offer was 6-month interest free on purchase.

Yeah, I guess i wasn't clear enough, on new purchases, effective from start of next billing cycle, and you must pay the minimum monthly payment or it reverts to "normal". I still thought it was a good bonus for me (balance transfer wasn't required).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back