Suncorp platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwliew

Intern
There are no details on the Suncorp visa on whether or not there is a points cap. It is one of the only visa which offer 55days interest free, as well as 1point or $1 for QFF.

So far, the only other uncapped points are westpac and NAB that I can find, but theyare both only 44days interest free, and don't offer 1 for $1 on their points. either 1 point for $2 or 2 points for $3.

Anyone have a suncorp card and can comment?

There are no details on the Suncorp visa on whether or not there is a points cap. It is one of the only visa which offer 55days interest free, as well as 1point or $1 for QFF.

So far, the only other uncapped points are westpac and NAB that I can find, but they are both only 44days interest free, and don't offer 1 for $1 on their points. either 1 point for $2 or 2 points for $3.

I was online talking to Suncorp on another topic so extended the conversation to include this.

Yes, rewards are capped:

Platinum 120,000 pts max per annum
Gold 65,000 pts max per annum

Also, I couldn't find it on the website either. I brought that to their attention - bet they are right onto that...not.

So far, the only other uncapped points are westpac and NAB that I can find, but theyare both only 44days interest free, and don't offer 1 for $1 on their points. either 1 point for $2 or 2 points for $3.

You can have a look their little letters under the bottom, CITI GROUP is the card provider which means all of terms & conditions are the same as citibank's credit cards, if you apply online, you will see the application form is the exactly same as citi just different type of cards. If you would like to enjoy phillipines or Indian call center service then go ahead. I have dumped card after Suncorp sold their credit cards to Citi.

You can have a look their little letters under the bottom, CITI GROUP is the card provider which means all of terms & conditions are the same as citibank's credit cards, if you apply online, you will see the application form is the exactly same as citi just different type of cards. If you would like to enjoy phillipines or Indian call center service then go ahead. I have dumped card after Suncorp sold their credit cards to Citi.
I did the same thing, when their retention unit asked "is there any reason you wish to close your credit card?" I said because I don't like ChittyBank, she didn't have anything to overcome that objection...

I did the same thing, when their retention unit asked "is there any reason you wish to close your credit card?" I said because I don't like ChittyBank, she didn't have anything to overcome that objection...

Lucky they did ask you the reason you wish to close your card, they did not even to bother to ask me. But I closed my card one month before they sold to Citi.:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back