Sq v cx ff

Status
Not open for further replies.

laffer

Hi there

I am thinking about heading to hkg soon and I have a bundle of Amex points which I would like to put towards an upgrade. I can go to either sq or cx'. Do people have an opinion of the ease of redeemability in either program?

Also in order to zero in on my flight I am thinking of subscribing to a program. Do people rate expert flyer or kvs as the better tool?

Traveller1955

Intern
I have used my AMEX points to redeem 2 SQ business class via Krisflyer as my preference as you get 15% discount if you book online under Saver rates. You usually have to book a long way out though. I have also used CX but not sure if ASIAMiles offers discount on point redemptions.

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..