Spend $250 or more, get $50 credit - David Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

prozac

New offer for David Jones - "Spend $250 or more, get $50 credit" Offer open until end January 2014. Leverage that into the Christmas sales as a further sweetener.

Email sent out from AMEX this morning. Open to email recipients. Must register for the offer:

AMEX DJ promotion.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure it's a closed/limited offer. Log into your Amex account and check if it is there!

You're right - it's in the offers section, and now saved to my card - thank you!

I have registered 3 of my Amex cards for this offer....whether i want to buy 3x$250 DJ gift cards is another matter...I already have a $150 gift card from last month where the offer was spend $150 on Amex to get $30 back.

Registered online and got a confirmation via email. Then spent $251 at DJ online for Xmas gifts, a very good deal.

Cant seem to find this offer anyway, I shop at DJs often with my Platinum Charge, so I'm annoyed they didn't send it to me :(

Looks like I've missed out

Cant seem to find this offer anyway, I shop at DJs often with my Platinum Charge, so I'm annoyed they didn't send it to me :( Looks like I've missed out
Try this (can't post links so put it back together!): https: // enroll.amexnetwork.com / AU / en / davidjones/

Unfortunately the maximum number of Cardmembers have already enrolled for this offer.

:( Thanks for trying :)

I have registered 3 of my Amex cards for this offer....whether i want to buy 3x$250 DJ gift cards is another matter...I already have a $150 gift card from last month where the offer was spend $150 on Amex to get $30 back.

1 main and 2 supplementary cards? I couldn't find a way to register supplementary cards???

1 main and 2 supplementary cards? I couldn't find a way to register supplementary cards???
No. 1 Amex issued Amex, 1 Westpac Altitude Black Amex and 1 Westpac Earth Black Amex :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back