"Special offer" for WW Credit Card Holders - 5% off Wish Cards - 1 May - 30 June 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeKa

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Red
I haven't seen this mentioned on the forum yet. There was a 5% off offer in December 2013 - and now it's back, for two months.
5% discount, plus free delivery (minimum purchase $50) between 1 May 2014 and 30 June 2014.

Re: "Special offer" for WW Credit Card Holders - 5% off Wish Cards - 1 May - 30 June

I Wish (ha) they would run this promo all year.

Re: "Special offer" for WW Credit Card Holders - 5% off Wish Cards - 1 May - 30 June

Entertainment Book gives 5℅ too with free delivery. You can also get the Coles card with 5℅ discount.

Entertainment Book gives 5℅ too with free delivery. You can also get the Coles card with 5℅ discount.

Coles is gone from the book apparently.

Not correct:)

For the new book from July:

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/139375

mangew on 10/04/2014 - 07:59
After reading the OP question & answers.
Can anyone clarify whether the Sydney 2014/2015 book has coles cards available? Is it just Brisbane not available or is it across the board?

mangew on 10/04/2014 - 11:28
(Just answered my own question lol)
I got my hands on a Sydney Entertainment Book. Confirmed there is no longer Coles gift cards :(

Oh sorry. ..I was wrong. I only ordered some 2 weeks ago but it seems that was from last year's allocation! Better stock up on a few more than prior to 1 June!

They charge for rego post on this offer, so make sure you order enough cards to make it worth it. Actually .... I just saw the bit that says free delivery, when does that show - after adding the WQFEDR cc number??

They charge for rego post on this offer, so make sure you order enough cards to make it worth it. Actually .... I just saw the bit that says free delivery, when does that show - after adding the WQFEDR cc number??

They didn't charge me for registered post.

Can I assume AMEX needs not apply here [for the 3 points per $] ?

That would be a win-win outcome.

Oh sorry. ..I was wrong. I only ordered some 2 weeks ago but it seems that was from last year's allocation! Better stock up on a few more than prior to 1 June!
A good heads up then!

Just ordered minutes ago a Wish Card less 5% from my Entertainment Book.
No charge for registered post.

Wish Card.jpg

I ordered on the WQFEDR for a saving of $50 ($1050) and free rego post.

"Special offer" for WW Credit Card Holders - 5% off Wish Cards - 1 May - 30 J...

Can I assume AMEX needs not apply here [for the 3 points per $] ?

That would be a win-win outcome.

Amex is in the drop down, but the charge is not from a supermarket.

Yes, that exactly what I just did!

I stocked up on coles vouchers as well

does anybody know of ways to get 5% off coles/ww cards for the future?

ive been told NRMA, RACY have 5% off if you are a member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back