Solar Panels | Page 29 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Solar Panels

mrs.dr.ron

Established Member
So I have received a letter from the Australian Government Clean Energy Regulator, re "Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme Inspections Program : PV System Inspection. "

Apparently I have been randomly selected as part of the SRES Inspections Program and they send an inspector to your house and check your solar panels and the installation.

Now we live on the Sunshine Coast QLD and the inspection company is based in Melbourne !!!

Has anyone else had this happen / been contacted ??

cove

Enthusiast
No but it may explain why at one of our PERTH installations we had a solar work crew arrive to deal with a crooked panel. They said they could see it from the road which I doubted seeing the building roof is 10.5 to 12.5 metres high.

drron

Enthusiast
We have just got our last 2 electricity bills since our replacement of our solar panels.With our old system we were saving $1500 a year conservatively-never worked out exactly how much current usage would cost.
But the 2 bills were for 52 cents and a $282 credit.We were still paying $120-$180 a quarter depending on time of year and how long we were away.So new panels will pay for themselves in 4 years.