Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Answered Shangri-La Golden Circle <> Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer (Infinite Journeys)

twiningb

Hoping anyone might know:

Can I link Golden Circle (Jade from Amex Plat) to KrisFlyer (no status) without pulling the trigger on the status match, then potentially do the status match later?

I'd like to double-dip on points earning for a potential Shangri-La stay shortly but won't have any revenue Singapore Airlines flights anytime soon.

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I can't confirm that you can do the match later, but I did link my account without doing the match and received KF miles from a Shangri-La stay. I would assume the match is able to be done later, as it is a separate step.

On a side note, my mother recently flew out from Hong Kong and did the whole link/match and it was instantaneous. When she flies back to Hong Kong in a couple months she'll be KF Gold, not that it will matter much.

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shadowsfury