Samsung Wallet (Samsung Pay) issues

kyle

Established Member
For the past week, all of the Amex transactions using Samsung Wallet for both of my Amex cards (including the ones in my partner's phone) got declined. Physical cards work fine.

Anyone else with this problem?

For the past week, all of the Amex transactions using Samsung Wallet for both of my Amex cards (including the ones in my partner's phone) got declined. Physical cards work fine.

Anyone else with this problem?
Working perfectly fine in Google's wallet on a S23U. Out of interest, are there any benefits using Samsung Pay?

Working perfectly fine in Google's wallet on a S23U. Out of interest, are there any benefits using Samsung Pay?
I prefer Samsung Wallet interface and how I need to authenticate to pay unlike Google Wallet

I have several Amex and some are in each of Google Wallet and Samsung Pay, although my highest-usage cards are on Samsung Pay. I've had no problems this week.

I find Samsung pay annoying when there's an update - need to reload all your cards again. Google Wallet is so much better. Also no issues with google wallet when when reception is bad

I find Samsung pay annoying when there's an update - need to reload all your cards again. Google Wallet is so much better. Also no issues with google wallet when when reception is bad
I had that happen while I was in Europe. At least they were backed up. But this is the first time I had to reload after an update.

I am so glad you posted about this as I am facing the same issue. All my samsung pay amex transactions have been declining at the shops for past 7 days but other cards in my samsung wallet like Visa or MC is fine. I contacted amex and they said it's transmission error and the card is fine. Today the response on terminal says do not honour and I'm noticing it's westpac merchant terminals.

I am so glad you posted about this as I am facing the same issue. All my samsung pay amex transactions have been declining at the shops for past 7 days but other cards in my samsung wallet like Visa or MC is fine. I contacted amex and they said it's transmission error and the card is fine. Today the response on terminal says do not honour and I'm noticing it's westpac merchant terminals.
Try removing the Amex and re-adding. That worked for both of my Amex in Samsung Wallet

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back