Ride to Sydney domestic airport for 6am flight

kpc

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Posts
9,245
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
In 2 weeks' time I need to be at Qantas domestic terminal for a 6am flight. I'm connecting to an international flight in Bne and have a bag that I need to check in at a staffed counter. I think I should aim to arrive by 4am latest. That brings me to the important Q.

I normally just gat an Uber / Didi from my home (lower North Shore) but was wondering is that the best and most reliable option at that time? I note I can prebook an Uber. Or should I prebook a taxi or just call for one when needed?

Any personal experiences for very early flights in Sydney?
 
Last edited:
I would have thought an Uber or DiDi would be ok.

What day of the week?

You could check general availability on a similar day prior if you happened to be awake at 4am…
 
I would have thought an Uber or DiDi would be ok.

What day of the week?

You could check general availability on a similar day prior if you happened to be awake at 4am…
Sat am
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top