Revolut card Ultra plan

Credit card application in limbo as Revolut would not budge without FY26 NOA. As a self employed - NOA are not finalised till end of this year at the earliest.

Even an accountant income verification letter would not suffice :(
Wow that seems particularly dumb (foreign assumptions in their policies perhaps?), given the deadline for any tax return for FY26 has not yet passed.
 
Credit card application in limbo as Revolut would not budge without FY26 NOA. As a self employed - NOA are not finalised till end of this year at the earliest.

Even an accountant income verification letter would not suffice :(
Sadly, behaviour like this doesn't surprise me after my disappointing attempted application.
 
One of the few times being a wage slave to the man is an advantage it seems.

My Revolut Metal credit card application went through quite smoothly. I was required to upload two most recent payslips and was offered up to $25k (despite having three credit cards already open). Set a limit of $10k which will do for now.
 
One of the few times being a wage slave to the man is an advantage it seems.

My Revolut Metal credit card application went through quite smoothly. I was required to upload two most recent payslips and was offered up to $25k (despite having three credit cards already open). Set a limit of $10k which will do for now.
My experience too
 
One of the few times being a wage slave to the man is an advantage it seems.

My Revolut Metal credit card application went through quite smoothly. I was required to upload two most recent payslips and was offered up to $25k (despite having three credit cards already open). Set a limit of $10k which will do for now.
My experience too
I'm happy for both of you.
Sadly, they couldn't convince me enough via their chat that they limit would increase.

I'd be keen to know how it goes for both of you over the coming months (hopefully, there won't be any surprises).
 
I'm happy for both of you.
Sadly, they couldn't convince me enough via their chat that they limit would increase.

I'd be keen to know how it goes for both of you over the coming months (hopefully, there won't be any surprises).
FWIW, I’ve held the card for three statement periods so far with no issues. Used it extensively overseas too (both foreign websites from here and whilst travelling) with good exchange rate and no fees

Earning 1.3pts per dollar spent.

Transferred 40000pts to BA last month (for use with QR) and that went smoothly; received in my BA FF account instantly

I’m just mindful of the T&Cs with no earn on parking, gov’t spend etc in which case I use my Amex Plat

But no complaints so far and, in fact, thinking of setting my wife up with Ultra so that she can use the Debit card and at least earn 1:1 instead of 1:3 with ANZ or redeeming at 4:1 or 3:1 with Amex
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top