Refund sent to closed Amex

Notyourbag

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Hi All. Keen to get advice on anyone who's successfully been able to access a transaction refund on a closed AMEX.

I purchased tickets via StubHub in 2019 to see Queen in London. The pandemic hit, the concert got shifted to 2020, then 2021 and then 2022. Around mid 2020 I had closed down my AMEX. Stubhub have now refunded the money to the old Amex. Is it just a matter of providing my name and hoping they can find me and ID me? The card has been cut up and long gone so I don't have the full numbers (just the last 4 digits).

Hi All. Keen to get advice on anyone who's successfully been able to access a transaction refund on a closed AMEX.

I purchased tickets via StubHub in 2019 to see Queen in London. The pandemic hit, the concert got shifted to 2020, then 2021 and then 2022. Around mid 2020 I had closed down my AMEX. Stubhub have now refunded the money to the old Amex. Is it just a matter of providing my name and hoping they can find me and ID me? The card has been cut up and long gone so I don't have the full numbers (just the last 4 digits).
Easiest way is if you can still login to AMEX. Use the chat to organise the refund.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back