Reccomendations for a new business account - both bank and cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceyK90

With setting up a new business comes all the fun stuff like new bank accounts, so I thought I would ask.....

Does anyone have any suggestions for both a transaction account and credit card for a business.

The only criteria is we want the credit card to be fee free.

Thanks

Depends on the size of business and if you need loans etc I guess. We set up a very simple company a couple of years ago, didn't need any financing etc just a simple business tx account. Ended up going with Bankwest Zero account, no fees at all - the only fee free one I could find at the time. Have been pretty happy with it so far, but to be honest we're not really doing anything difficult with it.

Ended up going with Bankwest Zero account, no fees at all - the only fee free one I could find at the time. Have been pretty happy with it so far, but to be honest we're not really doing anything difficult with it.
+1 for that. I've set up about 10 and no real complaints. $0pm is pretty good!

Why? IMO the points earn is more important.

Agree. Although without knowing anything at all about the business it's hard to say :p

You could use it for pure petrol vouchers and still come out ahead most of the time.

Is the irritation factor that ticks me off, one of those things I cant let go!

Nothing fancy with this business its a simple consulting based one. No loans and not a huge cc spend either (ours is mostly with the other business and that's where we have most of our points earn)

Will check out the bankwest ac

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back