QANTAS TRAVEL PASS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules1

Hi,
I have had two flight credits converted to travel passes automatically. They are on my FF account under bookings and were emailed to me. I have never received any correspondence from QANTAS before this. Its possible I wasn't the original booker as my partner may have been. Can I use these travel passes? When I go to check balance I cant work out how to login to travel pass etc. Any help appreciated.Do I just use them as a form of payment when booking a trip?

Virgin Wines Australia Has Exceptional Red, White & Sparkling Wines On Offer. See Online. See Our Exclusive Wine Selections From Around Australia & Around The World. Shop Now! Advent Calendar 2021. Better Wines for Less. Cancel Anytime. No Membership Fees.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Kerrodt

I received an email a few days ago advising me that I had a travel credit in my Qantas Business Rewards account and that it is being automatically transferred to a Qantas Travel Pass.

Could yours be related to a Business Rewards account?

Hercules1

I received an email a few days ago advising me that I had a travel credit in my Qantas Business Rewards account and that it is being automatically transferred to a Qantas Travel Pass.

Could yours be related to a Business Rewards account?
Its possible.Does that make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online