Qantas replacing plastic with wooden cutlery

Ade

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
the experience was... not very pleasant tbh. I don't know why but it did affect my experience somehow. maybe it was the texture or a feeling that I could somehow taste a bit of the wood somehow? I dunno. it was a bit unexpected.
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

My thoughts exactly - as captured in this post, I made earlier on this thread

VPS

Solutions
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Time for me to start carrying my picnic cutlery set - it has it's own salt and pepper shakers at the end

fork.jpg

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Ade

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Security Officer at the x-ray: Oops. sorry sir/madam, we're going to have to confiscate this knife, maybe the fork....you can keep the spoon :)
what about the salt & pepper shaker? :p

Ade

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
The pepper could cause covid like symptoms (sneezing)
Or, the pepper could, in reasonable quantities, when sprinkled over ones face from time to time will PREVENT CoVID like symptoms ... #FacebookDoctors :p #DoctorsWithoutDegree

Last edited:

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..