Card Promotions Qantas Premium AMEX 75k QFF Points

GSP

Established Member
You used to be able to trigger it by spending over a dollar on carbon offsets at https://www.qantasfutureplanet.com.au/ but it looks like that website is down. Might be worth googling to see if there's a replacement for that

Good point. Also, if wanting a lounge pass, presumably that would be accompanied with a flight. If that flight has not been purchased, perhaps the purchase of the carbon offset during the booking process may trigger the spend.

I had a quick scan on Qantas site and saw several items under 10k points, but for me, I'd grab a gift card voucher for $25 for around 4500 points. (I assume points are valid spend)

martindagun

Unfortunately I already booked my flight a while back.

I thought you had to use the actual AMEX to count as valid spend. I've found playing cards for $13 including postage on the Qantas website so I think that's the best bet for the two lounge passes.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..