Qantas NAB credit card points

Rafael

I have just received the points from the statement period that has been paid. Now, I am already paying in advance for the next month statement, Am receiving the points now or next month only ?

Second questions is in case the first answer is yes - receiving the points now.

If I purchase extra items, and pay the credit cart balance straight away, am I also receiving the points straight away ?

Hope the above made sense.
Thank you - looking foward from answers, could not find anything on qantas website.

Your points are always linked to your statement period. It’s not linked to if you have paid the balance or not and paying in advance will not influence it.

Always consider it as whatever you spent during that statement = the points you earn - any refunded transactions.

Your points are always linked to your statement period. It’s not linked to if you have paid the balance or not and paying in advance will not influence it.

Always consider it as whatever you spent during that statement = the points you earn - any refunded transactions.
Thanks Blake,

Apologies on the ignorance on this, but :

So realist, the 3K to be paid next month(which is closed out), if paid now, I still receiving the points in the coming days as statement is closed.

If I spend any further amounts and make payment right away, will no influence to get the points, as I will need to wait until statement is closed, correct ?

Points from NAB (for me at least) land when the statement is issued. So you have until your next statement issue date to spend and that is what will influence what points land in your account.

Payment of the statement has no influence whatsoever on the points received.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back