Qantas disguises first class seats as $20 ‘cabin in the clouds’ on Airbnb | Page 11 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qantas disguises first class seats as $20 ‘cabin in the clouds’ on Airbnb

PPOW

Just popped up
4 x Business Class flights (one way)
QF151 Melbourne to Auckland, New Zealand
15 June 2019

Could get through to booking but didn't need 4 so let them go :(

Attachments

Bethc

Just popped up
4 x Business Class flights (one way)
QF151 Melbourne to Auckland, New Zealand
15 June 2019

Could get through to booking but didn't need 4 so let them go :(
Hey, can I ask how many guests were in your search to get 4?

Benny Boy

I also managed to get the Singapore one up. I searched on the app - Anywhere, No Dates, $20 - $20,Unique Homes (Plane). It said request to book and the only date available was August 10th for 1 night. Didn't manage to get it.

Zephie2201

Hello this thread has been helpful for this promo so thank you! Only issue I am having is that nothing seems to come up when I search on website or app. I am using “anywhere” $20, and “plane” but no luck! I can access the 4 listings showing currently when I click on the link provided in this forum but any idea why they aren’t coming up in my searches? Thanks :)

33kft

AFF Supporter
Hello this thread has been helpful for this promo so thank you! Only issue I am having is that nothing seems to come up when I search on website or app. I am using “anywhere” $20, and “plane” but no luck! I can access the 4 listings showing currently when I click on the link provided in this forum but any idea why they aren’t coming up in my searches? Thanks :)
It is because only listings with availability appear. Once all of the dates are booked, the booking will not show up in a search even if it can be directly viewed when linked directly to the booking. I can tell you that the times involved in these bookings are extremely tight, we are talking 2 minutes in a lot of cases from posting to redemption.

Benny Boy

I'm having the same issue but got lucky with the Singapore one popping up, just not lucky enough to book it. I did the exact same search as you.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaeess