Qantas Cash (Card)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadeqld1123

I am investigating whether to apply for a Qantas cash card, I can't find any information in regard to how long it takes for the points earned on spend to be transferred to my ff a/c.

I rang frequent flyer and was transferred the cash card area.They told me it takes 6 to 8 weeks for points to hit my account. surely this can't be true!!

Does anybody have info in relation to the time period for point transfer.

I also asked if it was possible to make a BPAy with this card. the answer was absolutely no. so we made a minimum BPay with my wife's cash card and it was accepted. do they know what they are talking about in there!!!!!!

regards

jade1123

The points are transferred to your account once a month, so depending on when in the cycle you made the purchase and a couple of days to make the transfer, it could take the 6-8 weeks quoted .

Plenty of information about the Qantas Cash card can be found here http://www.australianfrequentflyer....ent-flyer-program/qantas-cash-card-54451.html

First round of points take 4-8 weeks to be credited, then monthly after that.

You can load your card via Bpay or Direct Deposit, minimum of $50, although I have made less than $50 via Direct Deposit and it has been accepted; you cannot pay external bills via Bpay with the Qantas Cash card.

Frequently asked questions can be found here Frequently Asked Questions | Qantas Cash

Plenty of information about the Qantas Cash card can be found here http://www.australianfrequentflyer....ent-flyer-program/qantas-cash-card-54451.html

First round of points take 4-8 weeks to be credited, then monthly after that.

You can load your card via Bpay or Direct Deposit, minimum of $50, although I have made less than $50 via Direct Deposit and it has been accepted; you cannot pay external bills via Bpay with the Qantas Cash card.

Frequently asked questions can be found here Frequently Asked Questions | Qantas Cash

thanks you for your response. we have made a test Bpay with my wife's Qantas card. it went through and we have confirmation that it was excepted, from the supplier & the Qantas a/c login.

regards

jade1123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back