Card Promotions Qantas Amex Ultimate: 110k bonus points + $200 cash back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up last week, application was super quick, they said card is on the way.

keen to hear if anyone else signed up for the deal and how quickly they got their points after spending the $3K ?

Im planning to load up my electricity, gas, water and council rates accounts which I believe count towards the spending.

Great offer, there's a referral thread over here if you want to assist another AFF'er in getting some extra points too. Qantas Amex Ultimate: 110k Qantas Points + $200 back - ends 20 Oct 2021
Post automatically merged:

I signed up last week, application was super quick, they said card is on the way.

keen to hear if anyone else signed up for the deal and how quickly they got their points after spending the $3K ?

Im planning to load up my electricity, gas, water and council rates accounts which I believe count towards the spending.
Depends on the time of the month you do the spend. IME amex credits points around the 25th of the month. Generally the points hit your amex account as soon as your spend criteria clears, and then they come over in the next monthly sweep.

Amex is very quick at this. My bonus points tracked within the Amex app as soon as the minimum spend went from pending to confirmed. They got transferred to Qantas a bit later, the same day as the monthly points for general spend.

I was previously AM EX card carrier. How long does one have to wait to reapply? if at all possible?

Does anyone have experience using the AMEX credited travel after closing the card?

I'd like to close the card as soon as I get the points but book the $450 travel credit for a future date. Does closing the card forfeit that even if I pre-booked the travel for a future post-closure date?

I've had their green charge card for decades but never an Amex CC. Am I still precluded?
Probably worth asking amex via live chat. Don't want to go through the process and find out you're ineligible at the end

If I've recently had a QANTAS Premier Platinum Mastercard, would I be excluded? Or, is this different because it's Amex?

I've just applied, and have been conditionally approved. My finances aren't simple, so we'll see how we go through with the final approval.

I referred someone, they were approved and I got the 40,000 points in the same statement month.
This was only 2 weeks ago so too early to know how their part of the deal was upheld.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the referral offer T&Cs, I forgot to take one?

I have a $450 AMEX travel credit waiting to be used. If I cancel my card, does the credit disappear along with it?

This was probably the easiest credit card that I've ever applied for. No long winded cough about breaking up expenses. It was 4 web pages and a 5 minute phone call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back