Qantas American Express Ultimate Card - Travel Voucher Scam

Fil-Ski

Amex is taking the p*ss with the $450 Qantas travel credit. The flights are overpriced by about 20% minimum vs Qantas own website. They don't have saver or sale fares available half the time either.

I've come across this in the past. I've had some success with calling up to get the right price. Other times I've just checked back a couple of days later and voilla, the sale fares are available.

However, you're right. It's pretty poor.

I've also noticed a couple of times that the Amex site won't display imminently departing flights (i.e. book today to fly tomorrow) which is quite frustrating.

I've also noticed a couple of times that the Amex site won't display imminently departing flights (i.e. book today to fly tomorrow) which is quite frustrating.
I noticed this a couple of times too - but always during the weekend; are they "closed" for business outside of normal hours?

For other flights in advance, I've found sometimes you have to adjust the departure times to find the flights you want, all the options for the day aren't showing which is quite frustrating.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back