Qantas Activity Statement

craven morehead

Established Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Posts
2,822
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Silver
With the new QFF Activity Statements, is it possible to find out a points balance on a particular date?

It seems like all the months just run with points earned and points redeemed without a running total šŸ¤”

Maybe I'm missing something glaringly obvious or I'm just a dopey pillock 🫣

Cheers CM āœˆļøšŸ„‚šŸ™
 
I sent a request and paid my 2.500 points and only got a summary back to 2017 so I have asked why it didn't go back to the beginning

Did everyone else go back to their starting point
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top