Points Upgrade Confirmation - E-Mail instead of SMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

robert.smith

Intern
The last 3 or 4 posts - were they domestic or international flights (QF93 international, OK)?

International for me... 2 in 2 weeks at T-28... The T-48 love for WP seems to have gone as both flights had ample J availability (departed with empty J seats).

deka2

I received an upgrade SMS around T24, Y to J.
When I went into seat selection my choice was window or aisle. Had to ring QF to be allocated.

eric2011

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
From the T&C's

Members who have registered a request for a Flight Upgrade Award will be advised if they are awarded a confirmed Flight Upgrade Award either via an SMS message, via 'Manage Your Booking' on qantas.com or when they check in for their flight.

So it doesn't have to be SMS it can be any way

Pushka

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
From the T&C's

Members who have registered a request for a Flight Upgrade Award will be advised if they are awarded a confirmed Flight Upgrade Award either via an SMS message, via 'Manage Your Booking' on qantas.com or when they check in for their flight.

Except by email.

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
From the T&C's

Or no-way until you front at the counter. Hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.