Points transfer to Thai ROP. How long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamonline

Intern
Has anyone on the board had any recent experience transferring Membership Rewards points to Thai ROP? The AMEX site says it takes "up to 5 business days" to process a transfer but I was hoping to make use of the current redemption special on Thai that finishes on the 12th.

I'm hoping someone has recent experience of the transfer completing next day? If I transfer today do I have any hope?

I transferred some back in April or May, whenever it was they where offering a bonus 25% and I'm pretty sure it was with TG within 48 hours. I did this transaction online.

In all my previous transactions to ROP its taken a week or so.

Thanks for the help kaelo. Do you happen to remember what day of the week you requested the transfer? I'm just guessing it may be a once a week batch job that I've likely missed.

No, sorry mate I don't. I do know there is nothing you can do to speed up the process tho, as I've asked them about that before.

Best just to transfer it as soon as you know you need to.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back