Platinum business card bonus when already have an AMEX query

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkybelle

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
I read somewhere on here in oct 2016 that they were honouring the 150.000 bonus even when people had an amex
i can no longer find the thread
can someone point me in the direction as I have a plat charge( plus reseve and credit) and applied for plat amx for the 150000 they will not give me the bonus
please advise where it ws printed thank you

Last edited:
Out of interest for the rest of us who are also considering this card, what other Amex Cards do you have?

I read somewhere on here in oct 2016 that they were honouring the 150.000 bonus even when people had an amex
can someone point me in the direction as I have a plat charge( plis reseve and credit) and applied for plat amx for the 150000 they will not give me the bonus

The current language is:

Card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Small Business Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited in the preceding 18 month period are ineligible for this offer.

https://www.americanexpress.com/au/...ll-business-cards/?inav=au_menu_cards_sb_view

Out of interest for the rest of us who are also considering this card, what other Amex Cards do you have?
as I said plat charge plat reserve plat credit
I definitely remember someone copy and pasting that they were offering the points for plat business card for those with other cards
i just cannot find it anywhere now. but Im sure I did not dream it as I would not have applied had I not seen it in writing.

You're not dreaming it, I remember seeing it too. I think I may have received a targeted email as I have the Biz Plat charge

I do hope someone can post it as they said they may honor a f i cam find it

over on Point Hacks:
Amex tweak offer terms to allow bonus points on Charge card applications for existing credit card customers!!

can someone point me in the direction as I have a plat charge( plus reseve and credit) and applied for plat amx for the 150000 they will not give me the bonus

Its not clear from above - but you applied for the Plat Biz Charge? If so you're definitely eligible for the 150k as long as you've not had a small biz card in last 18 months - that is clear on their site.

After i read that change i applied i think i got it late nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back