Phone Insurance claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyladz

Intern
Has anyone does the front screen repair claim? How smooth was the process? I just did a claim for front screen repair. Chubb sent an email saying “ Receipts of the repair showing the cause of damage and the make / model & serial number of your mobile phone” so the repairer needs to put down why the phone has been damaged as well? Usually they just print a receipt with just the repair cost and what repair was done and thats it.

Solution
Has anyone does the front screen repair claim? How smooth was the process? I just did a claim for front screen repair. Chubb sent an email saying “ Receipts of the repair showing the cause of damage and the make / model & serial number of your mobile phone” so the repairer needs to put down why the phone has been damaged as well? Usually they just print a receipt with just the repair cost and what repair was done and thats it.
Mine was very smooth
From memory I just had a simple receipt
Needed to confirm that card used to pay bill (or phone outright). I thought I would get knocked back as I had used Reserve to pay for one of the preceding three months for a Statement Credit but they let it through
Mine was very smooth
Needed to confirm that card used to pay bill (or phone outright). I thought I would get knocked back as I had used Reserve to pay for one of the preceding three months for a Statement Credit but they let it through

Solution
Mine was very smooth
Cheers, just provided the receipt to them today. I’ll update on it once it’s done.
Post automatically merged:

Mine was very smooth
Cheers, i’ll update here once I get my response from Chubb. Just uploaded the receipt today.

We had a phone stolen whilst overseas in 2019. Made a police report (a fun exercise in it's own right), and emailed that to the address I'd been given at Chubb. The money was in the bank account within two weeks. It was a painless process...other than the annoyance of having the phone taken in the first place.

We had a phone stolen whilst overseas in 2019. Made a police report (a fun exercise in it's own right), and emailed that to the address I'd been given at Chubb. The money was in the bank account within two weeks. It was a painless process...other than the annoyance of having the phone taken in the first place.
Oh. I see and was this claim done with amex platinum? I didn’t know they cover stolen claims as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back